Posted On: June 6, 2016
Mad. Sq. Dogs Code of Conduct
The Dog Run is a great location for doggie exercise and a fun place to meet other dogs and owners. Please help us create a safe and fun place for your dog to play by familiarizing yourself with our code of conduct. Please follow the directions of our Park Staff Members and Enforcement Officers and please exercise good sense and courtesy when using the Dog Run.
- Open only one gate at a time. Enter at your own risk.
- Monitor, control, and accompany your dog at all times.
- Clean up after your dog. Please tie bag shut before discarding.
- Spike, prong, chain, and pinch collars may not be worn, but dogs must have an appropriate collar to grab if needed.
- Mixing neutered and unneutered dogs provokes aggression. Unneutered dogs will be told to leave if their presence provokes such behavior. No dogs in heat.
- Toys can cause fights and should be taken away at the first sign of trouble. Do not bring your dog’s favorite toy or any toy over which your dog is possessive. Please no laser lights.
- No human food or glass containers. Use caution with treats, and do not feed others’ dogs.
- Pay attention to signs of aggression. Do not let your dog continually pester or mount other dogs.
- Bring children at your own risk. Children must be supervised by an adult. Please do not bring strollers in the run.
- Restrain digging and fill in holes.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- No dogs without people. No people without dogs.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated against rabies, and free from all communicable diseases.
- Any dog involved in multiple aggressive incidents may be discouraged from returning.
You are financially responsible for any injury caused by your dog. If your dog is involved in a fight, exchange contact information with the other party. Both parties must leave the run immediately. Settle all bills with the other party before returning to the run.